Good thing my wife wasnt here to see what all is on that site! I would be calling you up to stay at your place awhile! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
These guys are nuts if this is normal life in Mexico I can see why they all want out.
This video is pretty explicit, shows them burning a guy at the stake (actually a pole on a street corner.)
Vidoe of Mexican Torture
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Good thing my wife wasnt here to see what all is on that site! I would be calling you up to stay at your place awhile! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Come on over. That is why I posted on the adult side. My brother-in-law told me about the site, it has any kind of video you can imagine. Here is another one my sister-in-law sent a clip from it has some really weird stuff on it.
web page
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
I was by your house yesterday. Me and Notsosilentbob went catfishing at Barkcamp. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks